Protect Your Business Data No Matter Where It Lives
Cloud backup services offer many advantages over local backups. They allow you to access your files from anywhere at any time, which means you don’t have to worry about losing them if they fall into the wrong hands. It offers many advantages over traditional backups, including lower costs, better security, and easier management. They also allow users to access their files from any device, which means they don’t have to worry about losing them if their computer crashes.
T3 Managed IT provides a cloud backup service that helps businesses keep their data safe and secure. We provide enterprise-grade backup and disaster recovery solutions that are simple to use and easy to deploy. With our cloud backup service, you can rest assured that your data is always backed up and protected.
Our solution ensures all your important work documents, emails, contacts, pictures, calendars, and entire environment are all securely backed up, recoverable, and protected.
Don’t Let Downtime Cost You!
Disaster Can Take Many Forms
Managed Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Services in Charlotte & Atlanta
We are a leading provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery services. Our cloud backup services allow users to quickly back up files from anywhere at any time using both mobile devices and computers. The ability to access sensitive information through remote connections means it’s easier than ever before for employees to share documents or access company resources. This makes it easier to stay productive and increases productivity in teams across all industries.
Our data backup and recovery solutions are trusted by businesses of all sizes. Get in touch with us today for a FREE quote!
Advanced Data Protection for SMBs
Our solution is the only chain-free, end-to-end backup and disaster recovery (BDR) platform to protect your company’s business continuity.
The chain-free backup technology (no backup chain dependency) eliminates the potential of broken, unusable backups, along with the need for intrusive reseeding of your company’s data. It significantly reduces the amount of storage required for each backup; and can minimize the overall cost of infrastructure and time needed to have your systems running smoothly again.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Without the Appliance
Our BCDR solution for SMBs covers essential use cases spanning endpoints, servers and cloud. It allows to get the efficiency and cost savings of the cloud, with the speed of local backup and recovery. Chain-free technology means you no longer waste time reseeding, and AutoVerify ensures data is automatically checked for corruption before backup.
- 15-minute RPO using Chain-Free and 1-hour RTO.
- Instant cloud virtualization, for BDR and Endpoint Backup.
- Axcient AirGap safety archive for ransomware recovery.
- The Axcient x360 portal for support, training, billing, and marketing.
- Runs in parallel with existing backups.
- Local Cache accelerates file, bare-metal restore and local virtualization.
Secure File Sharing and Syncing
We provide secure Sync & Share with always-on backup, meaning your endpoint devices, including PCs and Macs, are continuously backed up. A comprehensive sync and share solution, with secure share links, local storage options, Microsoft 365 document editing, sophisticated file locking, and in-depth auditing and alerting – all with unlimited storage and retention. The Snapshot feature even recovers the version history of restored content, so you can get back to work quickly, with little or no downtime.
- HIPAA, SOC-2, and GDPR compliant.
- In-motion/at-rest data encryption, remote wipe, and proactive alerts.
- Unlimited trim, purge, and backup retention.
- Policies for secure share links, password changes, and enforcing MFA.
- Secure and easy sharing, empowering user collaboration.
- Thin Client conserves local storage resources.
- File Server Enablement to sync on-premise file servers to the cloud.
Want To Make SURE Your Business Can "Stay Open" After A Disaster?
We offer you a FREE consulting call to help you discover:
- Your files are automatically backed up every night right over the Internet.
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, storms, viruses, hackers, hardware malfunctions, and human error!
- You can back up ALL of your data and not be limited to the size of your disk drive.
- Should a disaster occur, you can be back up and running the very next day… we GUARANTEE it.
Plus, we’ll map out a disaster recovery plan for your company’s network so everyone in your office will know what to do if the server dies or your employees can’t get into your physical location.
Fill in the form to request the Free Consulting Call.
If you are not convinced yet about the need for a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan, read The SCARY Misunderstanding Most Business Owners Have About Their Backup System