Low Voltage Structured Cabling Design & Installation (Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6A, Coax, Fiber)
With our broad knowledge level in different areas of the IT space, we can help the end user, developer or client design and implement the ideal infrastructure, including the cabling solution that work optimally.
- WLAN/LAN/WiFi assessment, design and installation.
- Structured cabling.
- Equipment installation.
- Point of Sale (POS) network installation.
- ATM network installation.
- Cabling and cameras installation for CCTV systems.
- Electronic Security systems cabling and installation.
- Information Kiosks installation.
- Digital Signage network installation.
- Wireless network assessment, design, installation, and project management.
- Internet failover solutions.
- IOT solutions and services.
- Remote Management of the Wireless Infrastructure.
IT consulting and services
- Network assessment, including security risks with testing by security development experts.
- Routine maintenance (onsite and remote).
- Onsite IT support services.
- IT infrastructure design.
- Tailored internet solutions.
- Support for home office operations (from the large enterprise to the home office, with different Service Level Agreements).
- Application-level expertise (specialists in a wide variety of the most used productivity applications, including Microsoft Office Suite).
Contact T3 Managed IT. Tell us about your business, and our experts will help you find the right solution for your needs.
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we’ll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary IT Network Assessment.
This Assessment can be conducted 100% remote with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call). At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed.
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your employees.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability and efficiency of your IT systems.
Simply Fill Out The Form On This Page
To Schedule Your Discovery Call Today!